Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Simple Roast in the crock pot

Hey Rachel! Thanks for inviting me! I have to admit that cookin' is not my game....but I do play it simple and manage to feed my family without too many gags. :) Here is one of my very favs from a pal.

Simple Crock Pot Roast

1 oven Roast (sirloin is always nice if you got the cash...honestly I dont know much about meat...so I choose the one that says "oven roast" at the store).
1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
1 packet of Brown Gravy Mix
1 packet of Italian Dressing Mix
(choose the smallest size packet for all these)
1 cup of water (or more if you want)
---I usually add carrots and cut up potatoes

Place the meat in the crock pot, dump in all the other ingredients. (Some mix the powders before dumping them in....whatever). Turn on low all day.

Mmmmm...you will love this and love how easy it is!

Melanie Cagle Jones (Daniel Jones' wife)

1 comment:

Eric B said...

I for one am a big fan of this pot roast. Long live Melanie!