Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cheddar Ranch Chicken

***For those of you who know me you know I don't cook (especially not new recipes that I'm leary about) BUT, I made this last night and we all loved it.

1/2 cup Ranch dressing
1 tablespoon flour
4 chicken breasts
1/4 cup grated parmesean cheese
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese

Combine Ranch and flour and coat all over chicken. Place in 9 x 13 baking dish. Combine both cheeses and sprinkle all over chicken. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or so....till it's not pink in the middle and juices run clear....all that good stuff. This chicken is so yummy....enjoy!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

This was yummy! The ranch I used made the chicken turn out really white, which kinda creeped me out. But it was good!

If thawing out chicken first, make sure it is fairly dry before putting on sauce and baking. Mine was really soupy because of too much water. But good anyway!